US Immigration Approves Embassy Suites by Hilton
American Life, Inc received US Immigration approval to develop a new Embassy Suites by Hilton hotel in downtown Seattle, Washington:
- 23-story hotel tower with 297 rooms (approximately).
- 8-story tower with 372 parking spaces, conference center, and a pool and health club.
- Hilton Worldwide to manage the property.
- All building permits and approvals received.
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services approval received.
- American Life, Inc. to provide audited financial statements
Nov 03, 2016
- An inside look at Oculus VR in Seattle's stadium district
Sep 03, 2016
- Pre-fabricated bathrooms save time on Embassy Suites Hotel in Pioneer Square
Aug 03, 2016
- Owl Transfer Building Sold
Jul 01, 2016
- Software company Avalara signs on as anchor tenant at 255 S King Street project
Jun 10, 2016
- Long Beach Council Approves Land Sale, Tax Deal For Downtown Hotel
May 17, 2016
- The EB-5 Regional Center Program is Extended through December 11, 2015 in its Current Form
Sep 30, 2015
- Marriott Courtyard and Residence Inn L.A. LIVE to Receive Q Award
Jun 11, 2015
- Tower cranes going up for Embassy Suites in north lot
Jun 03, 2015
- US Immigration Approves Embassy Suites by Hilton
May 24, 2015
- Heading for Home Plate
Mar 04, 2015
- The Marriott Hotel Construction Project That Finished Early
Jan 27, 2015