- Inside the new KING 5 headquarters.
- The EB-5 Regional Center Program is Extended through December 11, 2015 in its Current Form
- Marriott Courtyard and Residence Inn L.A. LIVE to Receive Q Award
- Tower cranes going up for Embassy Suites in north lot
- Heading for Home Plate
- US Immigration Approves Embassy Suites by Hilton
- The Marriott Hotel Construction Project That Finished Early
- The $18M hotel that foreign capital built
- Groundbreaking to Green Cards: Immigrant Investors Back East Point Hotel
- Visa program for wealthy investors maxed out by Chinese demand
- For local firm, LA Live deal was warm-up to $300M+ Seattle project
- L.A. LIVE Rolls Out Red Carpet for Courtyard and Residence Inn
- $172M Dual-Branded Marriott Opens
- Home Plate Center wins LEED gold
- City of Lancaster Welcomes New Marriott TownePlace Suites Hotel
- Real Estate Buzz: Stadium Place salutes the past and present of Pioneer Square
- 13 Coins Eatery Plans New Outlet in Sodo
- American Life, Inc. Nominated for Developer of the Year
- Letter from Governor
- Seattle credit union slides headquarters into Home Plate Center
US Immigration Approves Embassy Suites by Hilton
American Life, Inc received US Immigration approval to develop a new Embassy Suites by Hilton hotel in downtown Seattle, Washington:
- 23-story hotel tower with 297 rooms (approximately).
- 8-story tower with 372 parking spaces, conference center, and a pool and health club.
- Hilton Worldwide to manage the property.
- All building permits and approvals received.
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services approval received.
For more information, please contact us.