The EB5 Program
The EB-5 visa program provides a method for eligible immigrant investors to become lawful permanent residents — informally known as “green card” holders — by investing at least $1,800,000 to finance a business in the United States that will employ a minimum of 10 American workers. Most foreign nationals who use the EB-5 program invest in a “Targeted Employment Area” (TEA) — a rural area or area with high unemployment – which lowers the investment threshold to $900,000.
- Green cards for you, your spouse and any children under 21 with a single visa application.
- The freedom to live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your EB-5 investment.
- An opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio in the United States.
- Access to a U.S. college education at the same cost that in-state residents pay.
- The choice to become a U.S. citizen approximately 5 years after receiving a conditional green card.
EB5 Visa Program Difference
Compared to other U.S. Visa programs:
- No requirement to manage daily business operations or employees.
- No travel restriction in and out of your home country.
- No sponsor requirement.
- No extraordinary ability or education requirement.
Trust AmericanLife to:
- Discuss investment opportunities and provide detailed answers in understandable terms.
- Support and guide you through the investment and green card process.
- Recommend experienced immigration attorneys who specialize in EB-5 investor visas.
- Coordinate the immigration process to maximize your chances of receiving EB-5 visa approval.
- Diligently manage your investment so that it delivers income and long-term growth.